This charter outlines the club's expectations of players within the senior section of the club:
1. Players are expected to pay their subscription in a timely manner and by the stated deadline for the season
2. Players are expected to make themselves available on a regular basis and make their availability known as far in advance as possible
3. Players making themselves available are available for the club, not a specific team, and are expected to play where selected
a. Any player declining to play for an individual team is considered unavailable to play for any of the clubs teams that day.
b. Players so doing should not assume they will be automatically considered for selection the following weeks, either for their preferred team or at all.
4. Selection takes place each Wednesday for the coming weekend, it is each player’s responsibility to ensure their availability/non-availability for that coming weekend is made known no later than 5pm each Wednesday (or on arrival at the Wednesday practice).
5. At the beginning of each season the chairman of cricket will state the season objectives for each TVL team and prioritise these objectives so that selection decisions can be made in accordance with, and understood in the context of, these objectives and priorities